FishGun Accessories – Diet-Tube 75 ml
We provide 75 ml conical tubes as a detached product from the FishGun D2. They are used as a container to store and distribute dry feed for aquatic research models.
We sell two different Diet-Tubes:
- DIET-TUBE 2.0: It has a distribution hole with a diameter of 2 mm. This tube allows the distribution of feed with a coefficient of variation lower than 10% for granulometry lower than 150 µm.
- DIET-TUBE 2.4 : It has a distribution hole with a diameter of 2.4 mm. This tube allows the distribution of feed with a coefficient of variation Lower than 5% for a granulometry higher than 150 µm.
When using the Fishgun D2, we recommend to check the presence of a desiccant bag inside the Diet-Tube in order to reduce the humidity of the feed. The Diet-Tube now has a vent hole to avoid pressurizing inside the tube and thus prevent the proper flow of feed from being impaired.
We recommend changing the Diet-Tube approximately every 12 months (for daily use of the FishGun D2) to ensure the high level of accuracy in feeding.
More information :
- WARNING: Product not self-cleaning
- Resistant to alcohols and light organic solvents
- Translucent wall for good visualization
- Stable from -80°C to +121°C (-112°F to +250°F)