Test the ammonia in your tank
Results of Royal ammonia professional test kit are in PPM. Each kit will give you 100 tests.
1. Add 5 drops of NH3-1 to the test vial.
2. Add 5 drops of NH3-2 to the test vial.
3. Add with the 1 ml syringe 1 ml of aquarium water to the vial.
• The solution in the test vial will attain yellow – equal to 0mg/l of Ammonia in the colors chart. At this stage, it is recommended to compare the solution color with the zero color on the chart. From here, any color change will point out for any Ammonia levels by the different colors of the chart.
4. Add 3 drops of NH3-3 to the test vial and swirl gently for 10 seconds.
5. Allow it to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Hold the test vial next to the supplied color chart on a part of the chart which is white and compare the colors looking from the side of the test vial. Read the corresponding Ammonia content.
An intermediate color corresponds to intermediate Ammonia content.
Attention: Before any use of the vial test or measuring scoop, make sure it is washed with RO water only and dry it up with a soft paper.
Attention: keep NH3-1-3 reagents always in dark place (in the box) and minimize its exposure to light.
Keep out of reach of children.
You can find this product in our distributor stores in France and Belgium, do not hesitate to visit the nearest store from your home Our distributors