Dispenser to feed zebrafish with solid feed
The FISHGUN D1 is a semi-automatic dry feed dispenser specially developed for aquatic animal facilities and aquaculture nurseries. It complements our FISHGUN L1 which dispenses live feed. Both product have been developed by the Sorbonne University, and co-developed by Planktovie.
It is composed of :
- an ergonomic handle for ease of use,
- a digital screen display for better control of operations,
- a patented vibration-based technology for delivering solid feed (powders, grains),
- interchangeable 50 ml conical tubes for any type and size of dry feed from 75 µm to 600 µm,
- a wireless induction charger for better security and robustness,
- a RFID scanner to identify tanks and deliver the right amount of feed according to the number of fish.
Feeding your fish is now easier, with the FISHGUN D1 in your hands, you can :
- enhanced accuracy and reproducibility for feeding your fish,
- time-saving operation and reduced labor costs,
- reduced musculoskeletal disorders to zootechnicians,
- Adapt your feeding to the entire zebrafish life cycle.
Find out here the User guide Fishgun D1
Here is a tutorial video on how the Fishgun must be used: