Test the parameters of your tank
Freshwater Colorimetric Test
Each kit will give you 120 tests.
1. Using the 5 ml syringe add 5 ml of aquarium water to the test vial.
2. Add 5 drops of GH-1 solution to the test vial and swirl a little.
3. Using the 1 ml syringe, place the needle firmly and draw up the GH-2 solution until the lower end of syringe’s black rubber is right on the 1.00 ml mark.
• Before this step, ensure that the needle is empty of liquids and that it’s submersed in the solution the entire time to avoid air entering to the syringe.
• The presence of a small layer of air between the liquid and the black part of syringe is normal and will not affect the result.
4. Add 1 drop of GH-2 solution from the syringe to the test vial. The color of the tested water will change to pink:
5. Continue adding GH-2 to the test vial one drop at a time swirling a little after each drop until the color change to Navy Blue:
6. Read the position of the lower black rubber syringe. (Each division corresponds to 0.01 ml) and obtain your GH value from the GH chart.
You can find this product in our distributor stores in France and Belgium, do not hesitate to visit the nearest store from your home Our distributors