Test the parameters of your tank
Freshwater colorimetric test
Results of Royal nitrate professional fresh water test kit are in PPM. Each kit will give you 100 tests.
1. Using the 5 ml syringe, add 5 ml of aquarium water to the test vial.
2. Add 5 drops of NO3-2 to the test vial and swirl gently for 30 seconds.
3. Add to the test vial – 1 level scoop of NO3-1 reagent and swirl gently for 30 seconds.
4. Allow it to stand for 5 minutes. If the colors keep changing, let it stand for another 2 minutes for the best result.
5. Hold the test vial next to the supplied color chart on a part of the chart which is white and compare the colors looking from the side of the test vial. Read the corresponding nitrate content. An intermediate color corresponds to intermediate nitrate content.
Keep out of reach of children.
Attention: Before any use of the vial test or measuring scoop, make sure it is washed with RO water only and dry it up with a soft paper.
Attention: keep NO3-1 and NO3-2 reagents always in dark place (in the box) and minimize its exposure to light.
You can find this product in our distributor stores in France and Belgium, do not hesitate to visit the nearest store from your home Our distributors