As a young and innovative biotech company, we offer our employees an environment of challenges and excellent opportunities for original discoveries and contributions.
We are looking for people with outstanding talent, hands-on experience with cutting-edge technologies, business sense and vision. As part of our team, you will participate in our endeavor to expand our portfolio and strengthen our presence in the Life Science industry.
As a European-based company we value the balance between life and career and encourage diversity amongst our staff.
As part of our development, we are currently looking for a Sales Representative for a 6-month internship or a one-year work-study program.
Our offices are located in the technopole of Château-Gombert, in the 13th district of Marseille and our team evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, around the technologies of tomorrow.
In direct relation with our business development team, you will assist them in the prospecting, qualification and history of business opportunities.
In addition, you will assist the sales management in its daily actions:
– Establish an innovative business strategy, making strategic recommendations to identify new customers,
– Create new business relationships with potential scientific customers, based on our expertise and references,
– Understand the problems of the customers, by adopting a posture of listening and advice and by contributing to the qualification of the projects,
– Build commercial proposals, by being involved in customer meetings, scoping and estimation meetings,
– Represent the company by becoming the privileged point of contact for your new clients, in order to present them with new collaboration proposals,
– Support the notoriety by representing Planktovie and by spreading our values to customers: innovation and animal welfare in research.
– Know how to develop lead lists,
– Know how to prospect and automate prospecting sequences
– 3+5 years of higher education with a focus on sales (business school, university, etc.)
– A very good level of oral and written expression, in French and in English
– Responsibility and autonomy
– Understanding, listening and good interpersonal skills,
– Organized, persevering,
– Productivity, autonomy and dynamism
Contract duration: 6 to 12 months
Type of employment: Full time, Internship-Apprenticeship
Hours of work :
– 35 Hour Work Periods / Week.
– Sedentary salesman or similar: 1 year (Desirable)
– English (Desirable)
– Temporary due to COVID-19