50 ml transparent graduated Falcon tube
We provide 50 ml conical Falcon tubes as a detached product from the Fishgun D1. They are used as a container to store and distribute dry feed for aquatic research models.
The Falcon tubes that we market have a 2.8 mm diameter dispensing hole allowing high precision in feeding with particle sizes from 300 to 600 µm.
When using the Fishgun D1, we recommend not sealing the Falcon tube cap completely, and to check the presence of a desiccant bag inside to reduce the humidity level.
We recommend changing the falcon tube approximately every 2 months (for daily use of the Fishgun D1) to ensure the high level of accuracy in feeding.
- Dark blue graduations in 5 ml increments
- The white writing surface is resistant to solvents.
- Resistant to alcohols and light organic solvents (not recommended for extraction procedures)
- Translucent wall for good visualization
- Stable from -80°C to +121°C (-112°F to +250°F)